Aston Villa vs Man United 12/02 odds
Aston Villa vs Man United will be played on February 12, 2024. Follow the article below to get useful news, effectively applied to the next match.
2024/02/04 Author: V9Bet

Soi kèo Aston Villa vs Man United 12/02

According to Vietnam time, the match between Aston Villa vs Man United will be played at 23:30 minutes on February 11, 2024. Despite having home advantage, Aston Villa will still have to be wary of this "formidable" opponent because of the record they achieve.

Man United's performance in this match

Aston Villa vs Man United when participating in the competition together has sparked a huge wave of interest from the side of bettors. Football enthusiasts have made sure that Aston Villa's current situation is not very good because United have performed so well.


Man United's performance in this match

Accordingly, MU has a total of 101 recent wins with a winning percentage of up to 52.06%. The results of the last 3 head-to-head matches of MU vs Aston Villa are as follows:

  • 15/01/2022: Man United 2:2 Aston Villa.
  • 06/11/2022: Aston Villa 3:1 Man United.
  • 30/04/2023: Man United 1:0 Aston Villa.

It is easy to see, when both teams Aston Villa vs Man United have had 3 matches against each other. There is a total of 1 win, 1 draw and 1 loss, this ratio also shows that Aston Villa is quite "balanced" with United. But basically, MU is still leading because of its higher goal percentage.

Playing history of the previous 2 teams


History between Aston Villa vs Man United

Here are the details of the history of the 2 teams in the previous 5 matches:

History of Aston Villa

  • 02.24: Sheff Utd 0-5 Aston Villa (EPL)
  • 01.24: Aston Villa 1-3 Newcastle (EPL)
  • 01.24: Chelsea 0-0 Aston Villa (FA)
  • 01.24: Everton 0-0 Aston Villa (EPL)
  • 01.24: Middlesbrough 0-1 Aston Villa (FA)
  • 12.23: Aston Villa 3-2 Burnley (EPL)
  • 12.23: Man Utd 3-2 Aston Villa (EPL)
  • 12.23: Aston Villa 1-1 Sheff Utd (EPL)
  • 12.23: Brentford 1-2 Aston Villa (EPL)
  • 12/14/23: Zrinjski Mostar 1-1 Aston Villa (UCL)

Accordingly, we see that Aston Villa's performance is quite stable when owning 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses.

Man United's playing history

  • 02.24: Man Utd 3-0 West Ham
  • 02.24: Wolverhampton 3-4 Man Utd
  • 01.24: Man Utd 2-2 Tottenham
  • 12.24: Nott'm Forest 2-1 Man Utd
  • 12.24: Man Utd 3-2 Aston Villa
  • 12.24: West Ham 2-0 Man Utd
  • 12.24: Liverpool 0-0 Man Utd
  • 12.24: Man Utd 0-3 Bournemouth
  • 12.24: Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea.
  • 12.24: Newcastle 1-0 Man Utd

Accordingly, bettors will see that Manchester United has a very good football form with goals that overwhelm the opponent. From the last 10 matches, MU has won 4 goals, drawn 2 goals and lost 4 goals. Including 1 absolute goal that overwhelmed the opponent to help them be appreciated by many commentators.

See also: Kylian Mbappe Euro 2024: Shine to step to the top of Europe

Aston Villa vs Man United winning percentage this time

According to the comparison of wins, draws and losses of both Aston Villa  vs Man United, Aston Villa's winning percentage is 26.29% with a total of 51 goals so far.

Meanwhile, United's winning percentage is 52.06% with a total of 101 goals. And finally, the draw rate will be 21.65% because the number of recent draws of the 2 teams is 42. Therefore,  this Premier League odds will study United more.

However, many commentators and supporters of the Aston Villa team still hope they can turn the tide at the last minute.

Types of bets when looking at the 2-team odds

Currently, bettors can log in to V9Bet to participate in these 2 teams. If you do not have an account, register  for a V9Bet account now, you will receive a reward from the system for your first deposit.


Types of bets when looking at the 2-team odds

And now, players can participate in the Aston Villa vs Man United handicap with 4 main types of odds as follows:


  • Similar to when looking at the over/under handicap, when placed at the Tai door, the odds will be 0.96, the opening hours are from 2/2(09:29) - 5/2/2024(08:39).
  • When placing the underdog, the odds will be 0.94, the opening hours are also from 2/2(09:29) - 5/2/2024(08:39).

Over/Under 2.5

When looking at the under 2.5, the odds will fall to 1.05, if placed at the over, the win rate is 52.54%, if placed at the under, the odds of promotion will be 47.46% with an average goal of 2.78%. Therefore, the talent door is the door with the most hope when choosing this type of rafters.

2 scoring teams

The predicted match score is Aston Villa 2-1 MU, with an average goal of 2.78 and odds of 2.03.


The Aston Villa vs Man United handicap odds  are as follows:

  • If the handicap is 0.5: the host's odds will be 1.04, the guest will be 0.86.
  • If the handicap is 0.25: the host's odds will be 0.84 guests will be 1.06.

The squad is expected to keep 2 teams Aston Villa vs Man United

MU's lineup (4-2-3-1) includes: Onana; Dlot, Evans, Kambwala, Shaw; Amrabat, Mainoo; Antony, Fernandes, Rashford; Hojlund.


The squad is expected to keep 2 teams Aston Villa vs Man United

Aston Villa's (4-4-2) line-up is: Martinez; Konsa, Carlos, Lenglet, Digne; Bailey, Luiz, Ramsey, McGinn; Watkins, Diaby.

Accordingly, Andre Onana will still be in charge of starting for the United team. If Varane has not recovered by that time, perhaps Willy Kambwala will continue to accompany Jonny Evans as a starter.

Dalot could replace Aaron Wan-Bissaka at right-back, while Luke Shaw should continue on the opposite flank. Sergio Reguilon is likely to be on the bench again.

Kobbie Mainoo continues to start in the heart of United's midfield and could be team-mates with Sofyan Amrabat. Scott McTominay and Christian Eriksen will be available on the bench.

Bruno Fernandes should take over as an attacking midfielder, while the wings will go to Marcus Rashford and Antony. Alejandro Garnacho and Facundo Pellistri could be on the bench for this match.

It is highly likely that Rasmus Hojlund will play in attack, while Anthony Martial will be launched depending on the situation of the game.

As for the Aston Villa team, due to suspensions, Cash and Kamara could not participate in the match. In addition, Pau Torres, Traore, Mings, Tielemans and Buendia are all injured and also unable to relay in the upcoming match.

Wrapping Up

The above content has helped bettors get information about the 2 teams Aston Villa vs Man United. Keep a cool head to participate in winning bets. Applying your knowledge of betting will help you get closer to the prize you want at V9Bet.